Luxury Boutique Bed & Breakfast Accommodation Kerikeri
Luxurious, comfortable, classy and hospitable. This purpose built (2006) bed and breakfast, architecturally designed, eco friendly, boutique, luxury accommodation, opened in 2006. It is the ideal place to stay for discerning travellers or business people when visiting Northland's beautiful Bay of Islands.
• Walking distance to two top restaurants “Food at Wharepuke” & “The Pear Tree”
• Rainbow Falls bush walk and historic Stone Store only minutes from our door.
• Overlooking the heritage park.
• Each suite has its own private deck
• Ceiling to floor windows in each suite to enjoy the bush views
• Private outdoor bath by arrangement
• Woodfired pizzas by arrangement (2 couples minimum)
• Guest kitchen available for light meals,separate to owners
• Guest lounge separate to the owners
Just 2 kms from the centre of Kerikeri township, and only minutes walk from the Kerikeri Inlet and two first class restaurants. The Stone Store Lodge offers a combination of history, privacy and convenience. Nestled amongst New Zealand's native Flora and Fauna, the Lodge offers exceptional views from each of the private balconies. The generous range of modern amenities, Richard Millers (the owner) warm hospitality and tastefully appointed rooms will ensure your stay is a lifelong memory.