Kerikeri and Bay of Islands Activites
There is an exceptional range of activities available. We are a few minutes walk to the 1 hour long bush walk to the beautiful Rainbow Falls.
We can provide for guests who want to experience a little more than most. We can get you off the beaten track. Just ASK..
- Maori culture (shows and personalized journeys)
- Horse Riding Classes (Kates Riding School)
- Horse Trekking in the Bay of Islands
- Kayaking (where most will never see)
- Fishing (the best in the Bay)
- Sailing (to suit all budgets)
- Rain Forest walks (inc. night forest walks)
- Harbour cruise (Whangaroa)
- Eco housing tours (alternative housing)
- Farmers Market (Farmers market tour and cooking workshop)
- Wineries (Gourmet food and wine day tour)
- The Parrot Place, Kerikeri
- Heritage tours
- Wairere Boulders Nature Park
- Garden tours
- Thermal swimming pools (therapeutic mercurial waters of Ngawha Springs)
- Scenic flights and helicopter rides (a great way to see Cape Reinga)
With local contacts we can arrange something "different" for you - something "unique" Just ASK.....
Some of the other activities and experiences Kerikeri and the Bay of Islands offer are:
- Boat and Yacht Charters
- Tall Ship Sailing on the R. Tucker Thompson
- Big Game Fishing
- Cape Reinga & Bay of Islands Fullers Cruises at Paihia
- Dolphin and Whale Watching in season
- Relaxation, massage and Yoga
- Craft Shops, Galleries,
- Bush Adventures, trekking and much more.
Richard has all this information available at the Lodge.